Bold fruit flavour that treats your body with British Manners
An exotic flavour with authentic etiquette. This proper spot of peach knows not to bring any sneaky ingredients to the party. With only 5 calories per serving and no added sugar, this sweet sip of social grace is sure to take your taste buds from normal to formal.
Panama Peach-Raspberry Sparkling Sangria
Serving Size: 2
This simple spin on a flavourful Spanish cocktail adds pizzazz to any gathering. When the fizzy bubbles of sparkling wine meet your tongue with the subtly sweet flavour of Panama Peach and the fuzzy, juicy texture of peaches and raspberries, you'll swear your tastebuds are in a tickle fight.
- 1 bottle champagne (we used Trader Joe’s, ‘cuz we’re ballers on a budget #balleronabudget)
- 2 bottles Bai Panama Peach
- 3 Peaches, each cut into 8 wedges
- Pint of fresh raspberries
- Sangria pitcher
- Wooden spoon
- Fun sangria glasses (points for creativity!)
- Slice peaches..
- Place slices from from 2 ½ peaches into pitcher, and add 6 oz raspberries.
- Fill pitcher with both bottles of Bai Panama Peach and ½ bottle of champagne.
- Gently mix with wooden spoon, being careful to respect the bubbles!
- Place pitcher in refrigerator for 30-60 minutes, while the fruits infuse their flavour.
- Pour the remaining 2 glasses of champagne into flutes, arrange remaining 4 peach slices and handful of raspberries on a platter with baked brie and gluten free crackers (Costco sells these now!), and spend some QT with your sous chef.