Forceful flavour that brought Luke to the Tart Side
This pomegranate flavour is so intense, it inspired intergalactic battles. Actually, pomegranates are notoriously peaceful. And with just 5 calories per serving and no added sugar, we’d definitely clone it if we could. The only thing better than one Bai is two. Enjoy this flavour, you will. We promise.
Ipanema Sunset Smoothie
Serving Size: 2
Transport your taste buds to a vibrant, sultry samba club in Ipanema Beach. Whether puréed into a smoothie or enjoyed as a virgin sangria, the bold, tart flavour of Ipanema Pomegranate and fresh berries and cherries will dance a sexy samba in your mouth. Your body may follow suit, so dress accordingly.
- 1 bottle Bai Ipanema Pomegranate
- ½ cup frozen cherries
- ½ cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- ½ cup strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- For added protein, add a scoop of your favorite protein powder or greek yogurt.
- Add fruit to blender and pulse lightly to crush frozen fruit.
- For a “smooth Berry Smoothie," pour ½ bottle Ipanema Pomegranate Bai and puree.
- For an all-day virgin sangria sipper, pour in the remaining bottle of Ipanema Pomegranate and transfer to a resuable water bottle. (If you do that, totally add basil.)