A dynamic duo fresher than a new pear of trainers
Congo Apple Pear appeared to us in a dream. Most of the details are too juicy to print on this bottle, but let’s just say we woke up VERY thirsty.
With only 5 calories per serving, no added sugar and sweetened from natural sources, this flavour really is a dream come true. Just ask your taste buds — they appear to be blushing.
Mulled Congo Apple Pear
Serving Size: 2
Any foodie knows that there’s nothing cozier on a crisp autumn afternoon than the aroma of fresh cider mulling on the stovetop. For a natural, nutritious flavour experience with a fraction of the sugar, wrap your hands around a warm mug of Mulled Congo Apple Pear. Combine the full-body warming sensation with the subtle, natural energy lift you’ll feel from white tea extract, and you may find just enough inspiration to put your shoes back on and go romp around in that epic pile of leaves you just raked.
- 2 bottles Bai Congo Apple Pear
- 1 tbsp mulling spices
- Combine Congo Apple Pear and mulling spices in a saucepan.
- Simmer over medium-low heat for 20 minutes, then serve in your favorite mug.
- For an extra-cozy experience, add a splash of spiced rum or honey whiskey.
- Tip: If you want to be a hero, bring a crockpot to work and make a batch for your co-workers on a chilly afternoon.