Flavour so wildly tropical it feels like you just snogged a rainforest
Brasilia, Brazil — sounds fancy, right? Exotic. Adventurous. Romantic, even. It sounds like a faraway place with exotic, faraway things and unbelievable flavour. Plus, it only has 5 calories per serving and no added sugar. It’s like if your crush showed up with a basket of blueberries and took you on a romantic picnic in the antioxidant rainforest. Pretty juicy stuff.
Brasilia Blueberry Mojito
Serving Size: 2
When you taste our Carnivale-inspired white rum mojito, you may hear the faint echo of a vibrant flavour parade in your mouth. Bai Brasilia Blueberry provides a bold, sweet complement to the fresh flavours of lime and mint, and eliminates the need for simple syrup, so you can indulge without binging on sugar and calories.
- 1 bottle Bai Brasilia Blueberry
- 12 sprigs fresh mint leaves
- 2 limes
- White Rum
- Squeeze both limes over the mint sprigs and muddle in a cocktail shaker.
- Add the ice, rum and Brasillia Blueberry.
- Stir, and then pour into cold highball glasses.
- Garnish with a sprig of mint and slice of lime.